Sunday, October 17, 2010
Harlos people!!
The lame one is here again!!
Here goes........
Most of us have finished the EOYs already (I guess), so IT"S REUNION TIME!!
yep. that's all i have to say...ok bye bye..
nah. what I meant was......
"WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANNA DO FOR REUNION??"
LIKE DO YOU WANT TO COME TO CCHMS AND CANOE ON THE LAKE (btw it's not allowed)
OR DO U WANNA GO FOR MOVIE AND BOWLING AND MINDLESS WANDERING AROUND EHUB??
OR BBQ (LEAST LIKELY)
OR GO TO PASIR RIS PARK AND THROW A BALL AT EACH OTHER?? I SAID THROW, NOT KICK, THAT MEANS NO SOCCER!! YES, NO SOCCER FOR THE CRAZY GUYS.
that's all. plus u guys have to say when you're free right?????????
bla bla bla......
ok, the lame girl is signing off now!!
OH YEAH:

Li Yi and Aaron
la la la ....
10:09 PM