Sunday, December 28, 2008
Hi! I'm feeling bored so I did some randomness! Yay, this is screwed. My word of the day: screwed.
Yay! A picture of a couple of people!
oops, Yvonne accidentally got cut out XD sorry.
More randomness... This is getting stupid.
I'm REALLY BORED.
YAY! I love 6A!
Yay pretty deformed hearts... I drew them...
Some guys.
Ok, I just HAD to do this! It's the award for the official BEST photo taken! Many of you will recognise this from the graduation powerpoint. With the caption: What is Kia Ling doing? "staring at Yu Hao lovingly" as our experts put it!
Please welcome, THE NUMBER 1 PHOTO OF 6A'07!
And I edited it! WHOOHOO!

OK, Blogger is taking EONS to load these photos, and I'm sorta bored of this. So I'll stop. but. look out for more soon (:
All done on picnik.com
ps. If you dunno the meaning of eons, you have 3 options: look it up, google it, or read Breaking Dawn.
pps. Hey what were the guys playing here anyway?
ppps. I DO NOT LIKE YU HAO!
pppps. Sorry Kia (:
ppppps. I have another awesome picture (of Val and Jia Ru). I'll put it up next time!
pppppps. Appreciate my hard work. This took FOREVER
-Amanda (:
4:19 PM