Tuesday, October 14, 2008
6A! YAY! Almost all of us are done with our EOYs.
Yay! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.
Now we got to wait for our results. *twiddle thumbs*
Well, some ppl havent been visitin this blog 4 a long time, please remind them to come and take a look once in a while. (I see this blog EVERYDAY. Whether I tag or not is a whole other question)
Tomorrow I'll get back my math results.... XD
As I noticed, the last school to end exams is RVHS. No worries. They end this friday, so Samuel will join us in our reign of the champions!!!
Shucks. Now I have a new rumour even in SECONDARY SCHOOL! I went to an all girls school for nothing?!?!?! GAH. Oh well. They do MUCH worse stuff in Secondary School than in Primary school. I'd rather return to Primary school now... T_T...
Oh well, too late.
Anyone wants to go back to PRPS soon? COUNT ME IN!
Just a vote, would you like to have annother R&A show at 6A reunion 2? Tag and place yr vote. You may vote anoynomously. I got to convince Regina to make another one!
All the best to whoever hasnt finished their exams. Heard VS, DHS and NYGH finished today! GOOD FOR YOU!
JY samuel haha.
~~~MIANS
7:45 PM