Hey ya =D kia here I've added the names + present secondary schools of all of us at the " ABOUT " ... If there's anything wrong please go and edit yourself.. cause i'm not so sure. And i got the class register from rachel.. TY RACH ~ <333 so i hope it's not wrong =X Anyway, I'm hoping to change the colour of the tagboard since the colour dont really fit with the present skin. If you're lagging and didnt see the last post, which obviously is important, scroll down please. you dont need me to tell you that =P
9:08 PM
Us Truly
It's 6A Class Blog =D A little late but here we go! 6A we will remain a class forever! 6A 2007!!
Yes, we all miss each other, our teachers and our friends. We can keep in contact here!
[ Thought I don't think our teachers know about it...and they wont come even if they knew T.T ]
UPDATE OFTEN, dont let it die (like my blog)
Here's to the best class ever: 6A'07 PRPS!!! Whee.
Officially opened on 28 April by Mians. And to all 6A people have a happy life ahead! <333