Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Our blog so dead lol
Anyway gonna paste an extract from my life to make this blog interesting! (Lame)
LOL
anyway this is an incident that happen about 3 weeks ago!
K.C. and I were on our way home on MRT so he says that let us play a game. I say fine then say play wat game.He say play Zi Lian gamei was like wat the hell is tat( wat crap self love game)He just took out a pen and wrote my name four times then he tick my names and say zi lianIt leave me dumbfounded i was like huh? wat is this?Then he juz say let us go to my father dental clinic in Tampines i say for wathE Say 4 fun. I sayes "......................."Then he juz bring me to his father's clinic and juz do some chatting and then he say lets go for a free dental check up by his dad. ............... Lol i say no thx! I WENT HOME AFTER THAT AND THE NEXT DAY HE TOLD MY whole class i love myself ! wat crap!
PS This STORY HAS BEEN EDITEDX ANYWAY LUO ZI XIANG'S QIANGSIQIANGSI VERY NICE!THIS POST IS BY THIS PERSON:星の愛と心(TOO BAD IF U CANNOT READ IT!)
7:56 PM